The IBD Center proudly presents the Gateway Gut Club. Our mission is to develop, foster, and disseminate awareness of physician education for the management of IBD and related GI conditions.
This quarterly visiting speaker series accredited by the Washington University Office of CME brings world-renowned experts in the field of IBD to St. Louis to engage community physicians, residents & fellows, gastroenterologists, surgeons, and primary care/family medicine doctors in discussions about recognizing and treating patients with IBD.
Check out our next installment (pdf) of the Gateway Gut Club, and stay in the know by signing up for our email notifications.
Educational grants generate support for this program. Space for the exhibition booths will be available in a reception area adjacent to the program event. All physicians attending will have access to a welcome reception in this area before the presentation. We invite vendors to participate in this event by offering space for exhibition for a fee. If you are interested in participating, please contact the IBD Program Manager, Andrew LaBrier at email@example.com.
Previous & Upcoming Events
- June 2018 – Approach to Refractory Pouch Disorders presented by Bo Shen, MD
- Sept. 2018 – Approach to Diagnosis and Management of Perianal Crohn’s Disease by David A. Schwartz, MD, FACG, AGAF
- Nov. 2018 – Health Maintenance in IBD by Millie Long, MD, MPH
- Feb. 2019 – Approach to the Diagnosis & Management of dysplasia in IBD by Thomas Ullman, MD
- June 2019 – Management of elderly-onset IBD by Christina Ha, MD
- Sept 2019 – Edgar Achkar ACG Visiting Professor Sunanda V. Kane, MD
- Feb. 2020 – Management of Microscopic Colitis by Eugene Yen, MD